Want to be a part of the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center’s Café and Events team?
- Job Title: Café and Events Associate
- Start Date: Available immediately
- Department: Food and Event Services
- Reports to: Events Coordinator; Executive Director
- Classification: Part-time, must have weekend availability
- Pay: $14 hourly + tips when applicable
- Contact: Laura Matzer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Responsible for participating in all aspects of food and event services, including the daily functions of Basalt Rock Café, events, catering, as well as being cross-trained to assist with facilities, admissions desk and museum store functions. Café and Events Associates must have excellent customer service skills, be attentive to detail, results-orientated, a team player, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Café and Events Associates must comply with all museum policies, procedures, and safety regulations. Click here for the full job description
About Us: Celebrating our 25th anniversary this year, the Columbia Gorge Discovery Center & Museum is the official interpretive center for the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. We’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to inspiring appreciation and stewardship of the Columbia River Gorge.
Click here for the full job description
To apply, please email Laura Matzer at email@example.com with your résumé and a bio.